Orijen Cat & Kitten
Biologically appropriate for all life stages
- Feeding Guidlines
Fresh free-run chicken and turkey, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish
Cats and Kittens are built like their ancestors, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in animal protein.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs..
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is gently dried at 90°C, creating a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus wild caught fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.