Orijen Regional Red Dog
Biologically appropriate for all life stages
- Feeding Guidlines
RANCH-RAISED BEEF, WILD BOAR, PLAINS BISON, GRASS-FED LAMB & YORKSHIRE PORK
FROM DACHSHUNDS TO GREAT DANES, ALL DOGS POSSESS A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN WHOLE, QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN's meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dried at 90°C from fresh meat and fish, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.