Biologically appropriate dog food
- Feeding Guidlines
Fresh free-run chicken & turkey, cage free eggs, and wild-caught fish
Senior dogs are best fed a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass and promote a healthy body weight.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes all senior dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of the meat is FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is prepared at 90°C, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your senior dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.