Orijen Six Fish Dog
Biologically appropriate for all life stages
Fresh pacific pilchard, mackerel, hake, flounder, rockfish & sole
A rich diversity of fresh, whole, and wild-caught fish from Vancouver Island's cold pacific waters.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN's meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish is gently dried at 90°C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.