Orijen Tundra Cat
Biologically appropriate for all life stages
Fresh boer goat, wild boar, venison, artic char, free-run duck & mutton
Just like their wild ancestors, cats require a diet of whole meat with smaller amounts of vegetables and fruit.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs..
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat is gently dried at 90°C, creating a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.